Cyberlibris blog:Finance at its best by two academic heavyweights%21
WOW! It just doesn't get any better than this! Interviews with both Eugene Fama and Ken French. Spectacular! They are done by Dimensional and Index Fund Advisors.
YOU HAVE TO WATCH THEM! THEY ARE SIMPLY THAT GOOD!!!
You will learn a ton!!!
* For instance, did you know that Fama had never taken a finance class? Why? It was so new!
* Or that he played football? Or that he was a French Major
* Or that he picked finance largely because he was looking for more money than he could make in Finance
* Or that Fama still teaches CAPM
* Or that French prefers the term Equilibrium over market efficiency
WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW
Watch them both, you will not be disappointed!
BTW I have been meaning to mention CyberLibris and the CyberLibris Blog. Cyberlibris is the largest European electronic business library. I love the idea and have even contributed a list of key finance articles that have been influential to me.
Their blog is aimed largely at Business majors (past and present) instead of just Finance Majors, but it is still excellent. Moreover, it was Eric Byris who helped me set up my blog :)