Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Update and where in the world have I been

Hi everyone.

What a few weeks. LOL. As Burns would say "the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray." And that is exactly what has happened since the Friday Lunch at the FMAs in Salt Lake City.

While in the luncheon my phone vibrated a few times but I did not take the calls. In Hotel's atrium afterwards I did. The most important call was from Josh one of the BonaRespond leaders. He told of the terrible storm that had crushed Buffalo and asked whether we could do anything about it. That phone call set in motion a series of events that have taken up every free moment of my time.

BonaResponds
has been up in Buffalo (about 70 miles N of the Bonaventure Campus) twice already (with more planned), we have had chainsaw trainings, been interviewed about a dozen times, and much more. Coupled with a preplanned trip to NYC with the Finance Club, correcting tests in 5 different classes (and for those of you who know my tests, they tend to be 20 pages each), registration meetings, and of course classes, the blogs simply had to take back burner.

I apologize, but I had no choice if I wanted to save any sanity that I have (which of course is arguably present even under ideal conditions).

While BonaResponds is still very busy, much of the hectic planning has been finished and the correcting is 98.6% done, so I think I can get back on more normal schedule of posting and writing.

Also if you have sent me an email in the past three weeks and I have not yet replied, please be patient. I will get to them.

jim

No comments: