Thursday, September 13, 2007

BonaSIMM

I know some of the FinanceProfessors who follow this blog also teach a version of class that has real money invested. At SBU we call it SIMM (Students in Money Management). This is my first semester teaching it. (so if you have any advice, please let me know!)

We have (or will soon have) about $150,000 to invest. We have decided to make this as open a fund as possible and will allow much of what we do to be followed by investors, interested parties, and even you!

So in that light, here is a Blog that was started today.
BonaSIMM: "This blog will be for Students in Money Management at St. Bonaventure University. We will use it to keep up to date on changes in our portfolio as well as to communicate with various stakeholders (donors, investors, as well as each other). The students in the class will be writing [much of]the material."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am assuming that you guys are keeping the original investment policy that we established several years ago. Let me know, I would like to stay involved with the fund