Been on the road some with limited internet access, so this will be a bit unorganized and shorter...
- Best NYT business article today in sports section: Golfers hurt themselves by playing it safe /lc http://snurl.com/k8azv
- Looks like deflation might not be so scary a threat after all, at least according to the Fed /mk http://bit.ly/1ahpzZ
- Brand new podcast: 5 takes on Obamas regulation reform. /jg http://snurl.com/kburp
- AIG wins the prestigious Worst Company in America Award, the Golden Poo /mk http://bit.ly/PDnhO
- #SSRN East Meets West: A #Cross-Cultural Comparison of #Charismatic Leadership Among #Canadian and #Iranian #Executives http://bit.ly/P4oa9
- #SSRN What Should #GAAP Look Like? http://bit.ly/LzLP4
- Blog: "Return Factors" GOOD SUMMARY OF "CASE CLOSED" By Bob Haugen http://tinyurl.com/mbeq5s
- #CFO: Will the New #FASB Code Change #Accounting? http://tinyurl.com/nsljgv
- #SSRN - #Pricing #Model Performance and the Two-Pass Cross-Sectional #Regression #Methodology http://bit.ly/lWuJf
- NBER: Do Multinationals or Domestic Firms Face Higher Effective Tax Rates? http://tinyurl.com/lohlmy
- RT @CatoInstitute: Paul Krugman's gets his history wrong. Very wrong. #FAIL http://bit.ly/JrKUx @nytimeskrugman @PaulKrugman
- RT @leahita A Recent History of the US Economy! Truly enlightening! http://tinyurl.com/ln5o9o #tcot #liberty #C4L (via @codeezra)
- Orwell's Time-Tested Warnings By Jeff Jacoby http://ff.im/-4iCnn (via @HighPlainsBlogr)
- Protectionism, buying only from your immediate kin , i.e. Buy America, China, Canada, like incest, breeds weak-anemic offspring/economies.
- Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire, rationalist & satirist (1694 - 1778)
clusterstock Goldman Prepares To Pay Biggest Bonuses Ever http://bit.ly/478sk
clusterstock The Moneyball Movie Gets Scrapped http://bit.ly/MleYP
EverydayFinance Wealthy Nations Investing in Africa. TIME mag http://bit.ly/xuql3
EverydayFinance List of all bank failures to date in 2009 CNBC: http://www.cnbc.com/id/3104...
Eco_Feed: Stocks Cheap? Don't Be A Fool: Fund manager John Hussman looks at stock valuations a few different .. http://cli.gs/mbTB1X
SimoleonSenseDaily Behavioral Bias: The Issue Of Framing: Bias: Framing Quick Definition:(Via Wikipedia & Behavioral Fina.. http://tinyurl.com/mnh88s
diane1859: The fightback against 'Nudging' begins - just found fab new paper dissing fashion for behavioral economics, at http://snurl.com/knuqs
Convertbond Too big to fail? I say too big to succeed! 4 biggest US banks control 70% of all assets held by US banks Vs < 50% in 2000! #paulson #economy
Convertbond Lee Iacocca says the only way to get the US auto industry back to health is to take the keys away from the #government $F GMAC Rescap
mises The Deflating Bubble: The residential meltdown is nowhere close to being over. There is reportedly a million-hou.. http://tinyurl.com/nvzfv4
thecorplibrary New blog post about "The Future of Corporate Reform" conference: http://is.gd/14C1t #tclconference
publicoffering Eric Johnson comments on behavioral economics making an appearance in policy - regulation as intelligent, not intrusive http://bit.ly/6glDC
jimmahar Interesting interview: Geithner by @terrymoran (not T$). Discusses regulation, recovery, and the Fed. http://tinyurl.com/lu44hu
kevinlacroix The Boardroom Guide to Litigation -- analysis of legal climate in all 50 states http://bit.ly/Vi7HL
Some of little finance content, but:
allafrica Uganda: All Citizens to Get Free Mosquito Nets: http://allafrica.com/storie...
allafrica East Africa: Al-Qaeda Threatens Peace in Region: http://allafrica.com/storie...
KaztheProf If we want to reduce the cost of government then it starts with you...the more we do the less the government will think it has to do!!!