Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Greg Mankiw's Blog: An Impossible Task

I am embarrassed that I have read so few of them! I guess I know what I better do this year!

Greg Mankiw's Blog: An Impossible Task:
"For those blog readers who might be interested in what the seminar will be reading, here is the list of books:

* The Worldly Philosophers, by Robert Heilbroner
* Spin-Free Economics, by Nariman Behravesh
* Capitalism and Freedom, by Milton Friedman
* Equality and Efficiency: The Big Tradeoff, by Arthur Okun
* Nudge, by Richard Thaler and Cass Sunstein
* The Return of Depression Economics, by Paul Krugman
* Animal Spirits, by George Akerlof and Robert Shiller
* The Myth of the Rational Voter, by Bryan Caplan
* Economic Gangsters, by Raymond Fisman and Edward Miguel
* The Price of Everything, by Russell Roberts"

No comments: