Friday, December 17, 2004

Finally, finals are finished

Sorry for the absence of late. I got behind on about every front I can imagine. I was behind in correcting, in research, on sleep, on laundry, at the store, on you just about anything you name. So I took about a week off from the blog.

But yesterday was our December graduation ceremony and all grades have been submitted. In the research front, I THINK we (me and various co-authors) should have three papers out by the end of the month.

So I will get back to updating the blogs and FinanceProfessor website later today.

To the graduates, congratulations and best of luck in the future! May I suggest you look over my notes from the last class I taught for Finance401. I think you will like them! They are sort of a graduation address.

And to everyone going on break: happy holidays!

jim


No comments: